Synthetic Vs Mink
Mink hair is considered a premium high end product when compared to synthetic lashes mainly due to the quality. Mink Lashes are 100% natural fur which is lightweight, flexible, comfortable to wear and can be used up for 25 times. Though cheaper, synthetic lashes can be used only a few times, are unnatural and can be uncomfortable to wear and can irritate the eyes.
What is mink?
Our lashes are made of 100% natural mink fur that is brushed from live mink and sterilized to ensure that is it hypo-allergenic. They are free from any chemical processing and dye which means they remain their soft and natural look. We would like to reassure our customers that no hard has come to the sweet animals.
Can I apply mascara on my Lashes?
We HIGHLY recommend not to use any sort of products on top of your Mink Lashes as there is a high possibility of you ruining the shape and structure of the lash. It will also reduce the amount of time you can use the lashes. We recommend that you apply the mascara before you apply the Mink lashes.
How can I clean my lashes?
Mink lashes are known for their high quality, allowing them to be used up to 25 times. To ensure that you get the most out of your lashes it is essential that you care for them after each use. We recommend that you do not use any type of oil based products on the lashes as this interferes with the glue the lashes are made with. Here are some tips you should follow:
Always be GENTLE and KEEP THEM CLEAN
- Ensure that you apply the glue on to the strip alone before applying your lashes. This makes it each for you to peel off the glue.
- Make sure you remove the glue after every use (with a tweezer or water/oil free soaked Q-tip)
- Do not leave the glue on the strip for too long as this makes it harder to take off.
- If you just any glue on the mink fur itself, make sure you take it off with a wet cotton bud without pulling on the fur itself.
- Always put them back in the original package to help maintain the shape and structure of the lash.
Can I curl my lashes?
Hell yes! They are made of 100% natural hair so you can curl it like you would curl your own lashes.
How long does it take to receive my product?
Please view our shipping details here.
Do we ship internationally?
Yes we do! Please check out our shipping information.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept the following forms of payments through PayPal: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, as well as, PayPal payments.